Do you plan to raise money for your startup? Investment Readiness provides you with the tools and resources you need to be confident in front of investors.
Angel Investors Ontario has partnered with active angel investors and founders who have been in your shoes to create valuable investor-readiness workshops to get your businesses “investor-ready”.
This program will help founders to gain the information required and the know-how for raising capital and resources to transform their good ideas into investor-ready companies.
At this in-person session, you’ll learn from award-winning Investors, mentors and educators—Frank Auddino and Angelo Del Duca.
• THINK like an Angel
• How to open and close with the BIG BANG
• What does the Canadian Investor Landscape look like?
• WHO is an Investor & WHAT do they look for?
• POSITIONING your company for INVESTMENT & How to ACCESS the Funding Ecosystem
• How to Valuate your Company and the Investor Instrument (Terms of Investment)
• What is the REAL purpose of a pitch deck – Is there really a Perfect PITCH?
• PROMOTE… NOT SELL… and still get others to share in the success of the opportunity
• Using PACES system to tell YOUR story effectively
• The ART and SCIENCE of the perfect pitch & KEY ELEMENTS of a strong pitch – What should be in the DECK & 12 Slides that Deliver Results
• POST PITCH – 9 Key Elements of DUE DILIGENCE for Successful Funding
• AFTER THE INVESTMENT – What’s next and HOW to Manage Your Investors
• MAKING the ASK (whether it be Customers or Funding) and LEAVING THE AUDIENCE WANTING TO KNOW MORE!
After this session you are invited to stick around for food, drinks and valuable networking opportunities as we launch Angel Investors Durham (AID)!
AID Launch Party: 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Do you have an event to submit to our directory? Enter it here.