To celebrate the launch of our latest course on Knowledge Hub: Get Angel Investment Ready
, we have assembled an all-star panel of angel investors to chat with founders about what it takes to raise funding from angels.
In this session, you will hear answers to questions like:
- The process that angel investors use to select startups to pitch to their group
- What angels look for in a company
- How that actual investment in a company works
- What the due diligence process is and how you can be best prepared for it
Joining us on the panel:
- Daniela Tixi (Keiretsu Forum Canada)
- Manny Kalia (Ontario Centre of Innovation)
- Carol Lee (Maple Leaf Angels)
Moderator: Kate Tomen, VP Business Development and Operations at Angel Investors Ontario
Submit your questions in advance on registration for this event.
A Zoom link will be sent to you prior to the event.